- Lean Consulting
- Lean and Visual Factory
- Operational Excellence
- Contact us
Melton, East Yorkshire
Clarity VM provides consulting services, training and products with the focus of improving operational excellence. Based in Melton, East Yorkshire, Clarity VM pride themselves on fully understanding client needs to improve productivity and efficiency through visual management tools. Clarity VM value culture above all else, striving to create an empowered, forward thinking team environment that can support client service and product delivery.
As Sales Executive, you will work as part of the Clarity VM Sales team, reporting to the Office Manager. Using your prior experience managing a sales pipeline, you will familiarise yourself with our product and service offering, which will allow you to offer clients the right solution for their business needs.
With a minimum of two years’ experience, you will be office-based focusing on generating sales with new and existing clients, via phone or email. Your outstanding interpersonal skills and consultative approach will help clients understand how our products and services can improve their business operations. You will be self-motivated to deliver and achieve sales results consistently, whilst maintaining excellent client relationships.
● Manage your sales pipeline to generate and qualify client needs through a consultative approach
● Act as the first point of contact for all client queries relating to products, services and project deliverables
● Achieve sales and revenue targets consistently
● Ideally two to three years’ experience within a sales environment
● Proven experience managing a sales pipeline from lead generation to product/service delivery
● Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication skills
Why should you choose Clarity VM?
● Full-Time (37.5 hours per week), Permanent role
● £25,000 per annum
● Uncapped commission structure – £30,000 year 1 on target earnings
● Remote and flexible working
● Opportunity for progression and structured training plans in place
● An inclusive team environment
Clarity VM is fully committed to the safety of their employees – as such, they will be on-boarding candidates to enable them to work remotely.
We would like to welcome our new Sales Executive into the role in late June/early July ideally but would be happy to wait for the right person. Onboarding will be done remotely, and Clarity prioritizes the safety of all employees, so the work pattern and environment will reflect latest social distancing guidelines.
Please contact Kim Dhatt at Humber HR People, Clarity VM’s HR Business Partner, for more details: Kim@humberhrpeople.co.uk / 01482 450294. Closing date 29.05.2020
Interviews with Clarity will be w/c 8th June via video link, shortlisted candidates will be invited to visit the office week commencing 15th June.
All applications will be forwarded to Humber HR People for inclusion in a fair and robust recruitment process. No agencies please.
Get in touch and speak with a Visual Management Specialist to answer any questions you may have on our products, consultancy or business.
Is your business achieving its full potential? Clarity offers a proven approach to help your business achieve its vision. Book now!
To explore more about Clarity Visual Management, get a copy of our latest introductory brochure to learn more about our service.